• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How long is this gonna go on lol. Our top 6 are bowling all our overs now
I think the proper bowlers may come on after the 3rd new ball.

My guess is they'll declare after about 170 overs. By then they'll have 600-ish and that gives a bit of time to bowl at Australia tonight.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Since this will be either an Indian win or a draw, what are the chances of Shaun Marsh going big here? :laugh:

Pant has centuries in England and Aus now. Not exactly match-defining tons, but he's scored useful runs almost every time he's come out to bat. Excited to see how his career shapes up.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Since this will be either an Indian win or a draw, what are the chances of Shaun Marsh going big here? :laugh:

Pant has centuries in England and Aus now. Not exactly match-defining tons, but he's scored useful runs almost every time he's come out to bat. Excited to see how his career shapes up.

Glovework looked better here too

maggot8210

Cricket Spectator
As a kiwi lad we always had it driven into our psyche how much of a tosser warnie is. But when he sits there and actually talks cricket, you can really tell he loves the game and it's quite a pleasure to listen to.

cnerd123

likes this
There it is!

Australian soil has been graced by Jaddu's sword dance.

Awesome

Let's bat out the close without another wicket, come back tomorrow, and keep grinding them in. I want a Pant 200 and Jaddu 100 now.