• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It doesn't have to be from both ends though.
True, I just want to see things. Things happen. Might get a false shot at the other end, but Pujara is such a monk.

I know nothing about cricket, but this to me is a stratagem from the pages of Heinz Guderian.

stephen

That was a great bouncer by Starc. I think we need to treat Agarwal the same way we treated the English tail last summer.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Nobody has the full house yet. The one answer that has escaped everyone is the one that I'm least convinced by its legitimacy: second innings at the Oval in 2013 whilst trying to set up a run-chase.
I got all bar this one, so I'm going to claim it doesn't count. :p

stephen

Thing is, Agarwal has done his job. He's delayed Kohli from facing the new ball for long enough now.

anaksr

U19 Debutant
Jadeja was fit, then injured, but fielded, no he wasn't injured.

Ashwin was injured, but close to fitness in 2 hrs, No, he is still injured

Ishant is fit, no he's injured.

Pandya injured, played Ranji, but not match fit

Bhuvi is fit but is short of match practice coz they didn't allow him and gave same reason to dump him.

Parthiv Patel like always is enjoying his tour.

Ffs Is this a club team. Even they will be much better in team management.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thing is, Agarwal has done his job. He's delayed Kohli from facing the new ball for long enough now.
If you’re a batsman your job is more than that, surely. This is the Langer 30-is-the-new-80 philosophy.