• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
0, 4, 33*, 16, 26*, 17, 13, 14, 2, 44, 2, 0

These are the last 12 scores across all formats for KL Rahul.

Let's be clear. This is what they chose for a Test match, trying to accomplish something they have never accomplished in their 100 year history. Winning a Test series in Australia is the single biggest achievement in cricket.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What I have learnt from the past 24 hours in this thread:

Some Indian (I'm not generalizing ) boys/men are having huge orgasms in relation to their cricket team and their God emperor ('King Kohli) than to random 'Bob and Vagene' requests.

It's always the final escape.

Lol

TheJediBrah

be very funny if Marnus makes a smooth 150

I think Quiney takes that position. His 9 was glorious though.
In all seriousness Quiney was a good selection at that time. **** was in insane form in the Shield and looked fantastic from ball 1 in his ATG 9

Last edited:

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Quiney probably had more on the ball at the time.

But seriously, Chappell, Ponting, Bradman and now Mynext Labrapoodle can join the list of Australian great no.3s we talk about.

TheJediBrah

Doolan was a decent selection at the time as well for that matter. Did ok against a strong SA attack in a winning series too.