• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

nagraj85

Banned
Yeah, no, the truth is the opposite of what you're saying. Rugby is not the one where teams were needed to fill up the numbers.

facepalm if you're talking about the catch, in which case the right decision was made, which isn't relevant anyway. You're still trying to make everything a competition.

Again, no, Aus don't doctor pitches. If anything the pitches they've served on recent India tours have been very beneficial to India. India even got out of having to play at Brisbane this tour.

And if those 2 were playing it would make sense for Aus to prepare more bowler friendly pitches since they'd have better batsmen to make a difference. Flat pitches would help the team they have now (crap batting) more.

really terrible post all-round
fast pitches would have hurt Australia badly than india. Indian batsmen nowadays are one of the worst players of spin bowling. They gifted wickets to part timers like moen ali and ordinary bowler like lyon. Old indian batsmen used to treat ATG spinners like murali and warne as part time spinners.
A fast bouncy pitch would have been good for indian team as they have bowlers who can use it to their advantage.

Last edited:

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
AUS don't doctor wickets. :laugh:

And Smith would outscore current form Kohli on pace friendly wickets 8-) Such a shame average in SENA countries suggest otherwise.
Batting records | Test matches | Cricinfo Statsguru | ESPNcricinfo
You just posted the same completely irrelevant garbage again? why?

fast pitches would have hurt Australia badly than india. Indian players nowadays are of the worst players of spin bowling.
A fast bouncyu pitch would have been good for indian team as they have bowlers who can use it to their advantage.
:laugh:

I don't mean to go full-hb but I really don't know how else to respond to this one

morgieb

fast pitches would have hurt Australia badly than india. Indian batsmen nowadays are one of the worst players of spin bowling. They gifted wickets to part timers like moen ali and ordinary bowler like lyon. Old indian batsmen used to treat ATG spinners like murali and warne as part time spinners.
A fast bouncy pitch would have been good for indian team as they have bowlers who can use it to their advantage.
The fastest pitch of the series was won by Australia. So much for your theory.

If India were so great on fast pitches and so bad on turners, why do you produce turners? And more importantly, why do you continue to win on them?

TheJediBrah

An extra 2 runs makes so much difference.
smh look at what stats he's actually collected. He's tried to predict Smith's output in a series in Australia by quoting the stats from his career in matches outside Australia.

you don't have any answer to it because u know it's a fact.
yep faster pitches would have helped India and hurt Australia, if you say so

OverratedSanity

If India were so great on fast pitches and so bad on turners, why do you produce turners? And more importantly, why do you continue to win on them?
We lose quite a bit on rank turners tbh.

nagraj85

Banned

two of the wins of india in australia have came on perth which is considered as the most bouncy and fastest wicket. Go and check how many wickets india gifted to lyon on that fastest pitch of this series. lol
India produces turners because the opposition teams are even weaker than the current indian team against spin.
people like rahane can't handle ordinary spin. Even kohli gets out to spin many times. 7 times to lyon and many times to moen ali.

nagraj85

Banned
smh look at what stats he's actually collected. He's tried to predict Smith's output in a series in Australia by quoting the stats from his career in matches outside Australia.

yep faster pitches would have helped India and hurt Australia, if you say so
Not historically. I'm talking about this particular team which consists of good bowlers and batsmen who struggle on slower and turning pitches.

TheJediBrah

Let's not forget the fact that Indian pace bowlers have comfortably outbowled AUS fast bowlers on this tour so far .
CricViz Analysis: India's Fast Bowling Superiority ? CricViz: Cricket Intelligence and Score Predictor

On more fast bowling friendly wickets AUS batting line up would have struggled to cross 250 even once.
Nothing to do with bowling to different batsmen then?

And did you consider the possibility that faster and bouncier wickets that the Aus batsmen are more used to might have actually made it easier for the Aus batsmen to face India's bowlers?

Not historically. I'm talking about this particular team which consists of good bowlers and batsmen who struggle on slower and turning pitches.
still laughable. Faster wickets would have helped Australia's batsmen and their bowlers. India have already struggled at times against the shorter ball this series, faster wickets would have made that a lot worse. Sorry but it's just a really silly claim to make.

Last edited:

sunilz

International Regular
AUS won at Perth because India gifted 9 wickets to Lyon. If AUS players are such a good player of pace bowling why is their overseas batting average so low ?

Flem274*

123/5
as i said, it's just the case of marketing. With proper marketing kabaddi will get it's due exposure. But still rugby is not anywhere as widespread as popular sports such as hockey, tennis, badminton ,etc. No comparison with football.
this isn't a reply to my actual post at all lol go fap to the indian flag somewhere else and make sure to gargle before swallowing

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Let's not forget the fact that Indian pace bowlers have comfortably outbowled AUS fast bowlers on this tour so far .
CricViz Analysis: India's Fast Bowling Superiority ? CricViz: Cricket Intelligence and Score Predictor

On more fast bowling friendly wickets AUS batting line up would have struggled to cross 250 even once.
This is the same CricViz that predicted Australia would score 240 in the 1st ODI vs SA and completely failed to anticipate the Perth result after Adelaide?

Garbage in, garbage out. Their analyses are the biggest piles of meaningless numbers I've ever seen. They'd learn more by, you know, watching the matches. I could've said the same thing with 99% less wasted computing power.

TheJediBrah

this isn't a reply to my actual post at all lol go fap to the indian flag somewhere else and make sure to gargle before swallowing
I don't remember Indian posting being this bad. Look forward to this series being over and getting back to Daemon, OS, vcs & co. and less of this sort of horror show

sunilz

International Regular
Last time AUS produced fast pitch they lost at home to SA . There is a reason why AUS produce flat tracks at home . Their batsmen are even worse than India in playing fast bowling .