• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I said multiple times that I wasn't sure if it was the rule or not, but that I'd heard it somewhere. No need to be a dick about it.
tbf you probably heard it from a guy who has spent 30 years playing club cricket but never once bothered to read the actual laws

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
was it Smith who was given out when he was hit on the full when he was half way down the pitch
That was hitting the stumps though......(well technically clipping and it's not the sort of decision I'd like to see be given out but it's not really what we're talking about)
If that's the one from Maharaj at Perth I don't think that was a full toss

tbf you probably heard it from a guy who has spent 30 years playing club cricket but never once bothered to read the actual laws
yeah probably several of them tbh

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
Marsh, Head, Marsh and Paine are the middle order equivalent of Shami, Ishant, Bumrah and Yadav in a batting lineup