• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yep India have all the pieces of the puzzle to start winning overseas series But their culture of hero worship keeps them as also-rans. It takes a long time to get past millennia of religious and cultural programming.

anaksr

U19 Debutant
Somehow I have a feeling that Jadeja is actually not in good terms with Virat and he deliberately ignores him unless it is really important. Ffs how on earth axar was better than Jadeja leave alone equal to him. I would not be surprised if he is again not selected in LO for Krunal.

Niall

International Coach
Pujara opening is an interesting idea as the two current openers are hopeless and Shaw is injured. Although how do you rejig the batting order ? A big ask for Vihari.

Rahane at 3?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol I'm literally on the phone right now doing a telephone conference with Pat Cummins' aunty.

anaksr

U19 Debutant
I wonder what's the role of Bangar. He should be the first one to go.
Everyone wants Dravid as Batting Coach. Rather a coach role would be so apt for him. Moreover, it seems he commands respect among most members in present team except one or two. Someone like Rahane is so desperate for success that he believes that few words from the wall himself on his bat would bring him luck. That shows this man's reputation.

However, I guess he himself would refuse to accept anything related to this team after watching Kumble episode. No one with self respect and dignity would like to be associated with Virat at this point of time. We just have to wait till world cup. I'd not be surprised if Kavi Shastri's contract is extended unless India performs horribly.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't have them any more, but tbf you can't know that. If it was a lay person I wouldn't disclose it.

Niall

International Coach
I wonder what's the role of Bangar. He should be the first one to go.
Everyone wants Dravid as Batting Coach. Rather a coach role would be so apt for him. Moreover, it seems he commands respect among most members in present team except one or two. Someone like Rahane is so desperate for success that he believes that few words from the wall himself on his bat would bring him luck. That shows this man's reputation.

However, I guess he himself would refuse to accept anything related to this team after watching Kumble episode. No one with self respect and dignity would like to be associated with Virat at this point of time. We just have to wait till world cup. I'd not be surprised if Kavi Shastri's contract is extended unless India performs horribly.
Agree with a lot of this. Dravid would be an amazing appointment, but the guy has so many options why bother with the hassle of Kohli's ego?

Trying to remember, but Dhoni had never issues with Indian coaches did he?