• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
you didn't see siddle's? or indeed dan christian's?
I'm pretty sure the Siddle one is the only one I remember seeing live, at least at Test level. So good.

EDIT: Actually I probably saw the Herath one too.

Last edited:

morgieb

Was at school for the first and church (not my choice) for the second.
Forgot you were still like 10 or something for the Siddle birthday hat-trick. Luckily for me I was on post-SC break.

Very appropriate reason to miss it for the second one :p

Burgey

You'd expect a bloke on 70 not out to play inside that. Good bowling post-lunch though from Shami.

morgieb

Pitch starting to look vicious now. Hopefully Starc and Lyon just go for it to get us to 275. Even now I'd still feel confident defending the total.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm pretty sure the Siddle one is the only one I remember seeing live, at least at Test level. So good.

EDIT: Actually I probably saw the Herath one too.
You haven't seen anything unless you've seen Dan Christian's live. That was cricket like you've never seen it before.

Clint McKay's too