• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Seeing Kohli get in Paine's way there makes me wish Symonds was still playing.

Can't cop someone standing up to him, our Virat.

Typically....

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I wish Smith was here even more so we could have full blown autism take place.
Ironically this series is far better to watch without Smith/ Warner since the Indians are actually a good chance now. I can't imagine Smith having missed out against this attack.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
With the Aus bowlers and this pitch there’s probably enough runs already. Those 2 openers and the tail means 4 guys will have to do it all batting last.

Burgey

Harsha Boghle currently going through every Indian player and telling us which languages they do and don't speak, and how it might cause communication problems.

The fact they've all got precisely the same facial hair would indicate they all communicate with each other just fine.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Honestly with the 2-7 off suit team he inherited I think he's done as good of a job as is possible. Truly extraordinary that 13 months ago he wasn't even keeping for Tasmania.

OverratedSanity

This Vihari spell has been 1) too long and 2) dumb tactically. The wide line hasn't even succeeded in keeping the runs down.