• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I want to know who decided having the stadium interior being shades of depressing concrete grey was a good idea

Spark

Global Moderator
Lol **** off. You never have and you never will. Neither will pews. You're both just all talk.The number fo times I've asked him to just infract people doing it....

By the way, India are going to lose.
I definitely infracted people last series for it. but it is not something I'd rather do given that I'm, y'know, actually at the game and would rather watch

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
I didn't even post much last match because every time I popped in it was alpha/beta stuff or Gambhiring. As a mod who loves the places that should really be a warning sign I guess. Spark is more of a jackboot than me, so good to see him give a warning I can "reluctantly" enforce. :ph34r:
So the posting has been garbage but you guys don't want to do anything about it...

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I definitely infracted people last series for it. but it is not something I'd rather do given that I'm, y'know, actually at the game and would rather watch
Oh awesome! Have fun man. I've never been to Perth at all, not even for non-cricket stuff.