• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

cnerd123

likes this
I feel India are making the pitch look flatter than it actually is, tbf.
Yea Haze and Cummins would go just fine on this. There is swing and a bit of bounce, just haven't put it in the right areas enough.

Umesh getting some nice shape. Would be gun if he could produce a wicket or two. Probably will just look good for a bit before bowling a few looseners and going for 25 in a 5 over spell.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Yea okay time for a change in bowling. He's just not threatening.

I wonder if the coaching staff thought about resting Ishant for this game and bringing in Bhuvi instead? Because if they were working on his front foot in between games, they must have expected it would affect his performance in-game to some extent. Then again, that wouldn't fit the 'back you players* to the hilt' team ethos this side has around Kohli

In the meanwhile looks like Aus are going to put on 500 here on Day 1 and smash their way to a massive innings win. Depressing.

*provided you aren't ChePu or Bhuvi, that is
Can you please stop?

Seriously mods, can we sort this out. It's garbage

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
There's enough juice, just zero consistency in this ""attack"" thus far

Only 10 overs in though, let's not gambhir like total mooks

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Kohli could really enjoy batting on this. If it gets flatter it'll be very easy to score quickly on.
We'll see. The bowling has been wayward so far so it's hard to see how good this pitch actually is. Some of the balls have been staying low.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Can you please stop?

Seriously mods, can we sort this out. It's garbage
I was a dictator I'd just be infracting everyone who either deliberately Gambhired or made alpha/beta references, but alas no.

Most of that post was fine though. It was a serious analysis followed by a Gambhiring joke in the last sentence.

Spark

Global Moderator
I was a dictator I'd just be infracting everyone who either deliberately Gambhired or made alpha/beta references, but alas no.

Most of that post was fine though. It was a serious analysis followed by a Gambhiring joke in the last sentence.
you should do both

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member

@spark too

This happened non stop all last test match as well. It's getting seriously tiresome

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's hard for me to mod on my phone but I will if it continues. It's not even drinks in the first session ffs
Lol **** off. You never have and you never will. Neither will pews. You're both just all talk.The number of times I've asked him to just infract people doing it....

By the way, India are going to lose.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
@spark too

This happened non stop all last test match as well. It's getting seriously tiresome
I didn't even post much last match because every time I popped in it was alpha/beta stuff or Gambhiring. As a mod who loves the places that should really be a warning sign I guess. Spark is more of a jackboot than me, so good to see him give a warning I can "reluctantly" enforce. :ph34r: