• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What'd he say? Got the sound off atm.
McGrath asked if it bothered the top order bats when they failed and tailenders made it look easy

Punter when on about no just want the team to do well. Anyone who's played cricket knows this is a lie lol

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ahh just when it looked like it could go down to the wire. Lovely bowling, and decent catch by the skipper.

Burgey

If India doesn’t build a statue or at least the opposite of whatever an effigy is for Pujara then they’re kidding.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah fair call that.

Really rate him. Reckon he’s a champ. If he had bigger nostrils I’d turn.
Yeah at first his seam position was so horrible that when I thought of him bowling I just imagined him bowling with a perfectly spherical ball with no seam that never moved off the straight. He was accurate, smart and reasonably quick which made him great in ODIs, even if he was effectively bowling with a cake of soap, but most of CW (including, even especially, myself) were highly sceptical of him in Test cricket. He's improved so much in such a short period since he debuted though; his seam position is probably better than Ishant's now.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
There is something India's lower order can learn from Australia's. But I doubt they will. There were enough lessons in England too.

Zinzan

Not a bad time for Hazel to beat his highest score of 39.

I can't recall Australia having a genuine tail-end bunny since McGrath, they're always seem to provide annoyance value.