• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He hits the bat hard and can reverse it, so he's in the game in Australian conditions. More so than Kumar or Shami imo. Having said that, I cant' say I'd seen a lot of him before this tour.
I meant when they picked him in the squad. Can't say it worked in SA but they definitely got it right with respect to the long term.

Zinzan

75 needed. At what stage do Indian's get genuinely worried (and I don't mean ***** who would claim to be worried if they still needed 400 with 1 in hand)?

If these two can somehow get it down to 25 needed, 8 down... it'll be back to 50/50 imo.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
75 needed. At what stage do Indian's get genuinely worried (and I don't mean ***** who would claim to be worried if they still needed 400 with 1 in hand)?

If these two can somehow get it down to 25 needed, 8 down... it'll be back to 50/50 imo.
About 40-ish. Under 50, I'd be actually worried. 40 and it's definitely in Australia's favor.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year

Yes, I will start worrying if it comes down to <40 runs with these 2 still standing.

Burgey

Lyon went downhill so bad with his batting but he seems to have rediscovered a bit of ticker recently at least.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
The expression 'squeeky bum time' has never really made any sense to me, but I hope you're all ready to go there if this gets to say 40 needed and 2 wickets still in hand.

Burgey

I meant when they picked him in the squad. Can't say it worked in SA but they definitely got it right with respect to the long term.
Yeah fair call that.

Really rate him. Reckon he’s a champ. If he had bigger nostrils I’d turn.