• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't generally go for the #intent bull****, but I don't mind Warne's idea of sending Starc in next with a bit of a licence to up the ante.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Lots has been made of Australia’s weak batting, but I’ve seen very little talk of the pitch.

Hard to think of many other home surfaces (maybe the odd Hobart greentop) which have suited them so poorly.
We have a real knack of preparing surfaces that suit India when they come around.

mr_mister

I don't generally go for the #intent bull****, but I don't mind Warne's idea of sending Starc in next with a bit of a licence to up the ante.
Yeah I'm all for pinch hitters. If he gets out straight away it's no big loss

Burgey

Yeah, the only reason I'm in favour of it is that he's just manifestly unsuited to trying to play conservatively if he has to do so in a few hours' time. Whenever I've seen Starc play defensively he's invariably got out for sfa. Paine and Cummins are far more capable of a grind late today than he is.

Starfighter

I though Head was decent at playing the short ball but I suppose it's different when it's Sean Abbott's 130 km/h in a Big Bash match.

ajdude

International Coach
that’s such a good nut. this is gonna be like the 1st test v England in 2014 where Ishant bounced them out isn’t it

ajdude

International Coach
fox cricket’s theme song makes me feel like i’m walking into Hyrule Field in Zelda for the first time, i find it so funny and it’s been ruined for me

ajdude

International Coach
that’s the second time mark waugh’s said “umesh or kumar” and i thought he said “bhuvneshwar kumar”

slippy888

International Captain
2 men basically fighting for there careers here in Shaun Marsh and Paine i would be worried if i was an indian bowler

vcs

Whenever I've watched Paine bat (very little), his technique looks so solid.