• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Finch is a tough dude. He'll get through all this imo and somehow score runs. Hopefully he gets a run in the middle order eventually (after this series preferably).

OverratedSanity

For all their talk of aggression and intent, I guarantee that all it'll take is one big 100 run partnership in decent time for them to **** their pants and go to defensive fields.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
For all their talk of aggression and intent, I guarantee that all it'll take is one big 100 run partnership in decent time for them to **** their pants and go to defensive fields.
That's fine though, this opening partnership will probably go to 100 and then we'll collapse in typical fashion for 126.

NotMcKenzie

International Debutant
Slats talking about how leaving the ball is 'positive'.

These people are warping the English language beyond recognition.

Bolo

State Captain
It's ridiculous to suggest that they would be able to chase 200+ on days 4 and 5 .
I'm time travelling back to the end of India's last tour to AUS.

I will tell you that you will make this statement with India batting and the score on 151/3. The bowlers will be Ishant, Ashwin, Shami, and Bumrah, who you haven't heard of. He gets a less than flattering description: some new guy who has only played 2 series in which a total of 14 or 15 different quicks managed to average less than he did in either. And he's been dropped for two series.

So, what I want from 2015 you is a prediction. What do you think could happen in the next 3 years to make this comment plausible?

stephen

Slats talking about how leaving the ball is 'positive'.

These people are warping the English language beyond recognition.
Actually he was being more accurate than the #intent nonsense. You can be positive in your movements and body language without paying a shot.

stephen

I'm time travelling back to the end of India's last tour to AUS.

I will tell you that you will make this statement with India batting and the score on 151/3. The bowlers will be Ishant, Ashwin, Shami, and Bumrah, who you haven't heard of. He gets a less than flattering description: some new guy who has only played 2 series in which a total of 14 or 15 different quicks managed to average less than he did in either. And he's been dropped for two series.

So, what I want from 2015 you is a prediction. What do you think could happen in the next 3 years to make this comment plausible?
I'd have said that we were batting 4th innings on a turning track when both sides had struggled to get past 250.

Daemon

Wow, Dharmasena's missed another one. They obviously don't even look at the crease these days. Awful.