• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Really cringeworthy with the "King" stuff whenever he was on the camera while padded up to bat. Even as a massive Kohli fanboi, it was dire.
It makes complete sense for the commentary team to drum up the oppositions best player

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I genuinely think Shri added an extra 0 by mistake. I'll take the innings rohit played in the first innings gladly tomorrow.

cnerd123

likes this
I genuinely think Shri added an extra 0 by mistake. I'll take the innings rohit played in the first innings gladly tomorrow.
Yea if Rohit and Pant both hit quick 30s it would be plenty. Especially if Che can keep grinding on.

No idea what to expect from Rahane tho. Will he keep trying to grind it out or will he #yolo it too? Ideally if we bat first session tomorrow for just 1 wicket and 60 runs then we'd be well ahead, and the stage will be set for Pant and Rohit to do their thing. So hopefully Rahane toughs it out and spends good time at the crease

Burgey

Smith made 85 in his first game in grade this year. Since then he's made 165 runs @ 27.5 and there's no shield games until Feb, so ban probably doesn't matter
He’s batting left handed

He’s the best player since Bradman. He could make a duck every game til March and be the first bloke picked

Last edited:

Burgey

Yea if Rohit and Pant both hit quick 30s it would be plenty. Especially if Che can keep grinding on.

No idea what to expect from Rahane tho. Will he keep trying to grind it out or will he #yolo it too? Ideally if we bat first session tomorrow for just 1 wicket and 60 runs then we'd be well ahead, and the stage will be set for Pant and Rohit to do their thing. So hopefully Rahane toughs it out and spends good time at the crease
He has to grind early as they aren’t far enough in front yet

Victor Ian

International Coach
That wicket of Kohli is huge. India would have really needed him tomorrow to press on the advantage. We need about another 140+ runs in the next 2-2.5 sessions, so that we have enough to bowl at in the 4th with enough time to bowl the Aussies out as well.

Not only will this be tough without Kohli, I don't have confidence in this batting order to even survive another two sessions. Aussies in with a great chance to wrap the innings up cheaply tomorrow and set themselves up for an easy 4th innings chase. And if India do somehow bat 2 sessions, they probably won't have enough on the board to declare by then, which means we're likely to have just a day to take 10 wickets.

There is rain about too. All four outcomes very possible at this moment. Fantastic test.
**** this! Ghambir has retired. It's time to stop being such a negative bitch. Australia are ****ed.