• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2018/19

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Might be controversial, but I'm kinda doubting Hughes tbh. he's turning 30 this summer and I'm 50/50 on whether he'll average over 30 for the summer. I might just be down on him because he had such a rotten OD cup and he's been so good in that over the last couple summers, but it wouldn't shock me if I'm wanting him to have a spell by seasons' end

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Might be controversial, but I'm kinda doubting Hughes tbh. he's turning 30 this summer and I'm 50/50 on whether he'll average over 30 for the summer. I might just be down on him because he had such a rotten OD cup and he's been so good in that over the last couple summers, but it wouldn't shock me if I'm wanting him to have a spell by seasons' end
I'm looking forward to Larkin tonning up in the last game of the season it being Hughes who ends up delisted next season instead.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Both from ACT/Queanbeyan, no? Seems a massive coincidence if they're not related.

Anyway, more meme would be Larkin averaging 23 again and getting a Scooter Henry gig at Queensland, only to be binned after one match.

Last edited:

Spikey

post the scorecard from the game Liam Davis tripled tonned in. that's the worst game in recent NSW history

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Cribb cheering at Dutch Brett Lee getting a gig, even if he did go at 5s.

"On 299 he swung the ball to fine leg, where Timm Van der Gugten dropped the catch and allowed the ball to reach the boundary"

Last edited:

Burgey

Both from ACT/Queanbeyan, no? Seems a massive coincidence if they're not related.

Anyway, more meme would be Larkin averaging 23 again and getting a Scooter Henry gig at Queensland, only to be binned after one match.
Amtalking about the Solway who’s made a ton and a 90 in the past two futures matches

Burgey

Josh Lalor still wangs them down pretty well for Penrith was outstanding in the T20 semi last year at Old Kings.

On another note, Parra beat that Lahore side from the Pakistan Premier League or whatever it’s called in a T20 last night without Bert and Sabba. Decent effort. Boys said Lahore did the typical Pakistan thing and had one left handed kid about 19 who was rapid AF.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Boys said Lahore did the typical Pakistan thing and had one left handed kid about 19 who was rapid AF.
Haha Lahore actually have another one like that they probably would have sent over too but for the fact that he got called up to the national side for the T20Is.

Burgey

I dunno. It was just a trial and it was too hot so I CBF going. I’ll try to find out his name and get back to you.

Must have been a thrill for those blokes from Pakistan to play at Rouse Hill, eh.

Spikey

I think Lalor has a BBL contract for this summer. As per usual there'll be one game when he kills it in his first 3 overs and wrecks it in his last over

As I recall the team went

Returning from injury
Recently Dropped and struggling
Recently Dropped and struggling
Recently Dropped and doing decently but not scoring tons
In a real bad form slump
Big Ben
In the midst of his worst season for NSW
Recently Dropped/Returning from injury
In the midst of his worst season for NSW
Josh Lalor
Dutch Binga