• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of India 2018

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I hate how hard it is to find simple highlights of the days play. For some reasons tests in India aren't easily accessible on you tube

There needs to be a wwe network for cricket

Starfighter

I think five bowlers are a must on Australian pitches these days. I'll play both the spinners as they can bat too. Bhuvi at 9 further reinforces the batting.

Shaw
Rahul
Pujara
Kohli
Rahane
Pant (Even though I hate his keeping, but I think his batting compensates for it till we have Saha back.)
Jadeja
Ashwin
Bhuvi
Shami
Ishant/Bumrah
lol you took my team combination. I should post ideas before other people for once. I'd frankly prefer Ishant + Bumrah to Shami, but that's just me. Looking at the start of season pitches here I'd expect dry and flat, maybe even dryer than last time, but whether Ashwin is the right bowler idk. I think five bowlers will be a must even with the weakened Aus batting.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
lol you took my team combination. I should post ideas before other people for once. I'd frankly prefer Ishant + Bumrah to Shami, but that's just me. Looking at the start of season pitches here I'd expect dry and flat, maybe even dryer than last time, but whether Ashwin is the right bowler idk. I think five bowlers will be a must even with the weakened Aus batting.
Haha.

Ishant and Bumrah are both about pace, bounce, angle and seam - while Shami can swing too. It's very difficult to drop Shami with the form he's in. He's probably the first pacer I'll draft in the side for down under.

Starfighter

Haha.

Ishant and Bumrah are both about pace, bounce, angle and seam - while Shami can swing too. It's very difficult to drop Shami with the form he's in. He's probably the first pacer I'll draft in the side for down under.
You watched matches in Aus recently? Swing bowling is barely a factor past the first six overs. Putting him as a definite no. 1 is a reach. The factors you list for the other two are all more useful than swing, plus he's going to have to adjust his length, which he utterly failed to do last time.

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
649-9d Vs 94-6

This has to be the most lopsided scoreline at the end of a day's play to feature just 3 numbers.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
649-9d Vs 94-6

This has to be the most lopsided scoreline at the end of a day's play to feature just 3 numbers.
Any post with any combination of the above words was never made before on any cricket forum on a Friday evening from Hong Kong.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dem nah guh mek Shaheenshawww's runs.

Heck, ee look hard fuh dem mek jaddu's run.

*****ng ******s

Gud fah nuttin

Gnske

am i ****ed like a dirty ****ing real tramp or am i reading that jaddu made a ton

test cricket is dead