• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

Borges

International Regular
I like everyone who agrees with me on most things. These are all people who are very hard, if not impossible, to dislike.

anaksr

U19 Debutant
What's wrong with Virat man. He never win's toss. I observed that every time he calls for heads and loses it. Is it some sort of superstition. He just don't want to call tails.

PakhuisTillite

Cricket Spectator
Greetings all,
First- time poster but have lurked and enjoyed the banter here for a few years now. Sitting in a cozy pub waiting for the test to start. Protea fan here. Hope India does well, as much as I hate him also hope Kohli does well
, he has earned my grudging respect. Also, don’t tell my wife I’m here, on my second craft lager and it’s only 11:38am. I told her I was going to gym.

anaksr

U19 Debutant
Gavaskar has been of late very blunt on his replies on Indian team selection. Had to agree with one of his points that Nair deserves an answer for not being picked despite being with the team since beginning.

Burner

International Regular
He should alternate between heads and tails every other toss that way he has a 50/50 shot of getting it right :ph34r:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good that England are batting today. I can watch India bat over the weekend. Not looking forward to this game much though, meh.

I think Root and England will finally bat the better part of two days and post a big score.

Cow Corner

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Watching some online show (Sports Tak) where they're criticizing Kohli's stubbornness in calling Heads every time. FFS, need to learn some primary school maths.

Stapel

International Regular
He should alternate between heads and tails every other toss that way he has a 50/50 shot of getting it right :ph34r:
I actually do have a far better rate than 50/50.
Every time, before the toss, I ask the opponent captain whta he likes to do. If we settle it without a proper toss, I tell my team mates I've won the toss :) .

Another way to get to 50/50, is callign heads only when it is a Friday :) .

Stapel

International Regular
On a serious note:
It's a shame it's 3-1! Yet, I still look more forward to this Test, than I might (or should).to a done series.

I've been to the first two day of the series. And ever since, it has been great to follow.

One thing I wonder: What do we make of Kohli's captaincy? He, obviously, is a top top top batsman, but I think his captaincy sucks. The way he sets the field, the way he fails to stimulatehis fielder, the way he picks his team..... Nothing of thta is impressive, not to call it poor.