• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So I moved out ttoday to the city. Haymarket. Got drunk woth my bro for one last tomd instead od watching this sad attempt at resistance

Burgers should text me a food pub to waych the test sries in the citeh.

I pressed backspace on the keyboard to spell citeh instead of city because it might make me look more buZzed than i already am.*
jesus i remember my first beer too mate

91Jmay

International Coach
Curran probably will be an England only player but he will be seriously good in England for a long while you'd think.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In a stunning turn of events, bowler with 400+ test wickets remains good bowler
Well it is considering Broad is no spring chicken. There's always going to be speculation that the end is a nigh when a bowler at his age loses form.

Last edited:

Niall

International Coach
Should have given Pakistan at least a three test series, these five test series with India no matter the destination are never that good.