• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

91Jmay

International Coach
Curran looks superb here. Threatening both edges consistently, and his pace is not to bad.

Rain soon though and they'll be off. We should have time to force a result though.

Hicheal Michael

U19 Captain
Has England lost a test series at home under Bayliss?

Given the systematic flaws within county cricket and the subsequent holes in the national team - it is hard to see how he has not done a good job?

91Jmay

International Coach
Has England lost a test series at home under Bayliss?

Given the systematic flaws within county cricket and the subsequent holes in the national team - it is hard to see how he has not done a good job?
No but we've lost a fair amount of home Tests. He's been good in white ball but Tests he barely seems to have changed anything. Took over a team with a weak batting line up reliant on Anderson/Broad for wickets and now has a team with a weak battling line up reliant on Anderson for wickets.

Basically ineffectual.

Hicheal Michael

U19 Captain
No but we've lost a fair amount of home Tests. He's been good in white ball but Tests he barely seems to have changed anything. Took over a team with a weak batting line up reliant on Anderson/Broad for wickets and now has a team with a weak battling line up reliant on Anderson for wickets.

Basically ineffectual.
There seemed to be strong foundations to build strong white ball teams though, if players found form in CC, they were usually picked, most just weren't up to it.

91Jmay

International Coach
There seemed to be strong foundations to build strong white ball teams though, if players found form in CC, they were usually picked, most just weren't up to it.
Bayliss doesn't watch CC so he has literally 0 selection input other than occasionally championing a player because he likes their character (like Liam Dawson).He has just had no strategic impact on England since he joined, we haven't gotten massively worst in Tests but not really gotten better either.

Shri

Mr. Glass
So I moved out ttoday to the city. Haymarket. Got drunk woth my bro for one last tomd instead od watching this sad attempt at resistance

Burgers should text me a food pub to waych the test sries in the citeh.

I pressed backspace on the keyboard to spell citeh instead of city because it might make me look more buZzed than i already am.*

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don’t buy that, honestly. His hands were half-way up as the umpire gave him because he knew it was going to be given. Was calling for the review no matter what.
I mean he’s their only bat so can understand it from that perspective.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Once again, Indian batsmen overseas have successfully brought a struggling bowler back to form.