• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

anaksr

U19 Debutant
I wonder when was the last team when all team members were prone to be axed from team at any point of time. Oh I forgot except Hardik, Virat seems to have some weird obsession with him.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Rain break came at a good time. We could have lost 2-3 more had it continued. The only way we can draw this is if it rains sadly.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ominous. Has the cloud been chirping much?
dude do you seriously think Jimmy Anderson just bowls well under clouds

ur so stupid. jimmy is the best. he can bowl in sun or cloud, just look at the stats. he's a good bowler. remember that time he bowled in india. that was so cool.

Shri

Mr. Glass
dude do you seriously think Jimmy Anderson just bowls well under clouds

ur so stupid. jimmy is the best. he can bowl in sun or cloud, just look at the stats. he's a good bowler. remember that time he bowled in india. that was so cool.
You sound like gnske under the influence. Oh...

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Anyone else find it silly that England, who start at 11, never start early yet Australia, who start at 10:30, do? I know English summer days are long but you'd think it'd be more advantageous to make use of the better light at 10 and not the crappy light at 6:30.

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
Anyone else find it silly that England, who start at 11, never start early yet Australia, who start at 10:30, do? I know English summer days are long but you'd think it'd be more advantageous to make use of the better light at 10 and not the crappy light at 6:30.
It is more stranger being that the next round of championship games will all begin at 1030.

Cow Corner

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
This might be the first time in a long long time (ever?) that Pakistan might have a better Test batting line up than India.