• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Lol, you can't see that he is slower than he was 4 years ago? Also, isn't he coming off a shoulder injury? Its not just the first innings, it is the lead up to it among other things.
Guess I didn't think to check up on this

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
At times it swings a lot and at other times it doesn't. I suppose cloud cover has a fair bit to do with it here. I hope it isn't swinging too much first up.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Lol, you can't see that he is slower than he was 4 years ago? Also, isn't he coming off a shoulder injury? Its not just the first innings, it is the lead up to it among other things.
Have you just woken up Shri?

vogue

International Vice-Captain
Missed the first five minutes to come in from gardening to see the score line :cool: Noice ...

cnerd123

likes this
Karthik negotiated those first few balls so well

This is awful. I understand now what it feels like to be a SA fan watching your team play in the subcontinent