• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Try reading thirty pages of garam masala vs refrigerated cream and sugar some time. Seriously.

Save the higher ground for someone who deserves it *****.
>thirty pages

Someone needs to go to user cp and edit his preferences.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
I still don't trust India to chase 150+ the way this lineup has batted overseas recently. Need to wrap this up extra quick.
Nah this one's pretty much done and dusted now.
Largely down to ****wit Malan's uselessness in the slips, but even more down to the state of our top 6

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Try reading thirty pages of garam masala vs refrigerated cream and sugar some time. Seriously.

Save the higher ground for someone who deserves it *****.
That's hot spice vs cream and sugar. Why would anyone ever have that conversation?

Oh wait.

Bolo

State Captain
Funny, all that talk in those other threads about how India have an advantage by getting to play so many home games and only having to take tough tours every few years so their ranking will look higher than it should be, and 6 months from now they could be heading home winning both "tough" overseas tours anyway and competing well in SA
It used to be a legitimate criticism. India didn't have the bowling quality that they do now. Plus the other top teams have gone to pot. Unless they lose this series 5-0 or something, India are clearly the best around now

Mr Miyagi

Banned
That's hot spice vs cream and sugar. Why would anyone ever have that conversation?

Oh wait.
Yeah exactly. I'll happily have a garam masala entree or main with a cream and sugar dessert. But Burgey and ***** dragged it out for a month plus. And now he wants to play thread filter. Spare me :)

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Reason the remark is ***ist is that you are assuming the female to be a weaker gender supposed to cater to the men. I rest my case and am putting you on ignore.
I don't assume that all. I love Amazonian ideals. Why would you think this? Is this what you think?

Last edited:

Shri

Mr. Glass
What a spell by Ash. Room for improvement but this has been pretty great. Ishant has rightfully been up there as a test bowler for us over the recent years. Shami/Bhuvi/Ishant should be our main 3 pacers now if they are all fit.