• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, freak talent. Loose ****er too. Watched him bowl in the nets ahead of a test one year and he just bounced he **** out of everyone. Loved it.

- Burgey.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Would take Cummins over Pattinson any day tbh. Far better comparison with young Steyn too; if anything, a little distance ahead of Steyn at comparable stage.

Zinzan

Just flicked though the replay. Brilliant Kohli!

Has all the makings of a classic this Test.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Yeah, Patto is definitely one helluva bowler, but he's more a walking injury than Shane Bond, which is a ridiculously high threshold to meet.

Burgey

Would take Cummins over Pattinson any day tbh. Far better comparison with young Steyn too; if anything, a little distance ahead of Steyn at comparable stage.
Not really. Patto swung it away at 90+mph, like Steyn. Cummins is a jet but has a different MO.

- Burgey

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Kohli: I don't really care if I get runs or not. I don't feel I have to prove anything about my game anywhere.

Anderson: Lies. Utter lies. Of course you care.

Kohli: My only focus is to take Indian cricket forward

Mainstream media, social media, Cricket Web: No you **** you average 13 in England. Anderson is your daddy

Kohli: Alright **** you asked for this

Last edited:

Shri

Mr. Glass
It’s nearly September, that time each year we get the news about Patto’s latest injury which will rule him out for he season. It’s such a shame, he’s mad as a cut snake and quality to boot. Could’ve been our Dale Steyn.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/cricke...-domestic-one-day-series-20180622-p4zn57.html

My best,
Burgey.
If I make it my week's goal to annoy you, will you still call me a **** with the regards thing you are doing now?

Hope a black cat crosses your path,
Shri

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Nahhhhhhh.

Patto has it all, swing, seam, pace. Cummins goes into his shell and 130km/h with nuthin' if the going aint good.

Patto is a freak talent, that his body says "nahhhhh - not happenin today'".

Last edited:

Burgey

Kohli: I don't really care if I get runs or not. I don't feel I have to prove anything about my game anywhere.

Anderson: Lies. Utter lies. Of course you care.

Kohli: My only focus is to take Indian cricket forward

Mainstream media, social media, Cricket Web: No you **** you average 13 in England. Anderson is your daddy

Kohli: Alright **** you asked for this

Is this supposed to be humour?

Burgey

If I make it my week's goal to annoy you, will you still call me a **** with the regards thing you are doing now?

Hope a black cat crosses your path,
Shri
Hi Shri,

We’ve submitted your request to Burgey, who cbf responding.

Though he did say he thinks it’s a **** response from a bloke who he fed at Old Kings earlier this year.

Regards,
TBT.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I’d rather see them blood a new batsman.
That's because you have no clue. They've blooded batsmen.......****ing heaps of them (just about everyone in the championship + some........in fact I'm waiting for the call myself If Cook does decide to call it time)

Our best batsmen can't make a hundred.....7 tests ago Cook was 244*. And this is the guy you want gone??......gtfo.

R!TTER

State Regular
That's because you have no clue. They've blooded batsmen.......****ing heaps of them (just about everyone in the championship + some........in fact I'm waiting for the call myself If Cook does decide to call it time)

Our best batsmen can't make a hundred.....7 tests ago Cook was 244*. And this is the guy you want gone??......gtfo.
Did he make Earl grey for you, in your house, before dinner :laugh:

You think Cook can last another year and face 4 or 3 quicks, even though not all of them might be in top form? If you think Ashwin is making him look bad, wait till Aus come to Eng or Eng face a full strength SA in SA :wacko:

Moonsorrow999

U19 Debutant

On the flattest wicket ever, when there was no pressure because the Ashes were lost and when Starc was injured. Nice mate where was his hundred in Brisbane, or against Pakistan. Oh wait, didn’t happen.

When he gets his next match winning hundred that has context on the game and isn’t on a pitch where Donald Trump could score runs you can talk to me the way you did, otherwise maybe you should gtfo. We can all have opinions so no need to get personal!

Last edited:

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
On the flattest wicket ever, when there was no pressure because the Ashes were lost and when Starc was injured. Nice mate where was his hundred in Brisbane, or against Pakistan. Oh wait, didn’t happen.
Who else was making the hundreds in those tests mate?

Moonsorrow999

U19 Debutant
Who else was making the hundreds in those tests mate?
Bairstow, Malan, Stoneman got England off to a few good starts, Root made quite a lot of runs, despite his failure to convert. Context has to be taken into account. One daddy hundred in a dead rubber on a wicket that was never going to give a result doesn’t cut it.