• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

cnerd123

likes this
Day 1 of the series in England and Ashwin is bowling jaffas with the new ball while Ishant builds pressure at the other end

Love it

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Ashwin is a double bowler. Can bowl with the newer ball too.

My prediction of Rahane being flop of the series looks spot on atm.

No, no 100 for Jennings. Guy is all over the place. Never meddles it off the middle of the bat.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Looks like one of my predictions could come annoyingly true. I sure bet India is glad that Cook wasted his one good score for the season.

Cow Corner

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Way too loose from India. England should have been of 20 off 10 overs max. Going at 3.6 in the first 10 is just poor.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Could Ishant become the luckiest guy to play 100 tests? He's not bowling poorly but been thinking that.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Slip cordon makes or breaks a test side. We have struggled for so long with this aspect, you would think we would have sorted it by now. Sigh.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Ashwin is a double bowler. Can bowl with the newer ball too.

My prediction of Rahane being flop of the series looks spot on atm.

No, no 100 for Jennings. Guy is all over the place. Never meddles it off the middle of the bat.
All I am asking for extra bonus points if jennings scores a century