• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

R!TTER

State Regular
Yeah very likely to pull off a T20 WC Yuvraj special
That's one of the arguments always put forth, what did Dhoni do when he got out to bat after Yuvraj? Did he lit up the Dhaka sky with his fireworks? Yuvraj has won us the 2007 WT20, 2011 ? with his stellar performances, I can count a dozen other innings, probably half a dozen important ones, from Dhoni that cost us the game or nearly lost it.

cnerd123

likes this
i've probably made just as many anti-dhoni posts tonight lol and you've liked half of them
you weren't gleefully rejoicing in his failure in some thinly veiled passive aggressive attempt to score virtual points over other posters about a debate that died a month ago

cnerd123

likes this
Been a good performance from England tho, it must be said. Root, Morgan, Willey, Moeen, and the quicks have been alright too.

Makes these next few games interesting.

R!TTER

State Regular
Dhoni in the last 40 minutes has blatantly been playing for a not out lol
It's not for nothing I call him Dhoni the phony. Others say Ponting was successful mainly because of the ATG players he had, what about this guy? Did he make SRT, Sehwag, Yuvraj, Gambhir?