• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

R!TTER

State Regular
Yea that's it, game's done

Can't believe we're carrying MSD to the 2019 WCs. Like, he's not solely to blame for this loss, i'm not saying it's his fault, but he just looks so bad and past it.

If our selectors had any balls they'd drop him and get either Pant or DK into the team.
You're looking for the wrong balls man, let them go. Last time someone tried to take Dhoni out, Srini mama made him disappear into cricketing oblivion.
2011 wc final chase was all Gambhir. Spare me the MSD anecdotes already.
Mostly Gambhir & Kohli, there was also peak Yuvraj in the hut as well as Raina.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You don't get any of this in Cricket because all commentators, selectors, spokespeople are all drawn from the same little bubble of the cricket playing community.

This is why cricket administration is so weak and poorly run, this is why the media is ****, and this is why the sport is being lead further into irrelevance. There is such a stubborn mindset against letting non-cricket people into the world of running cricket. You look at American sports, or even sports like Football and Rugby, and you'll see a clear distinction between members of media, members of sports administration, and the athletes themselves. This allows you to have trained, experienced professionals in each position, and frees up the politics that exist when the selectors, coaches, administrators and media personalities are all good friends and have ties to the players themselves.

yeah agree. the channel nine lot never have a negative word to say about any aussie player, even when mitch marsh was averaging under 20 and holding onto the 6 spot they kept going on about his 'potential'. granted he did get a few runs eventually but it took long enough.

while watching the football world cup i was shocked at how our commentators would openely and honestly say who were the weak links in a team. way less bull****, would never happen with cricket

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pujara scores at 50 SR in a test match, Kohli goes "lol where's your INTENT mate?". Drops him.

Dhoni scores 50 SR in an ODI when the RR is 8. Kohli wants him in team.

Makes perfect sense.

R!TTER

State Regular
Pujara scores at 50 SR in a test match, Kohli goes "lol where's your INTENT mate?". Drops him.

Dhoni scores 50 SR in an ODI when the RR is 8. Kohli wants him in team.

Makes perfect sense.
Kohli's still nibbling on the guy's ******* & Shastri being an obvious fanboi makes him a 100% certainty every time.

cnerd123

likes this
MSD's inning's has been dire but...

Bahaha #Dhonimeme
Dhoni 13(21) - classic Dhoni.
Dhoni 13(26).

Atg.
Dhoni 14(29)

Would you prefer Greg Dyer or MSD batting right now?
16(31) - take it deeeeeeep
Hardik out - this over.

Dhoni to pad his average and India to lose by plenty from here.

Calling it now.

191/6.
Dhoni 23(39)

All time taking it deep great.
Dhoni 24(42) - he's setting himself to go big average boost here
2011 wc final chase was all Gambhir. Spare me the MSD anecdotes already.
This is worse

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
mark my words, and I know ***** has already said this, but i'll second it, Dhoni will cost his country the WC final. He is ****ing ****e everytime I watch him these days.
Yeah very likely to pull off a T20 WC Yuvraj special