• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
So good weather in England this season. Spinners getting more assistance than usual at this time of the year? Will be tough for them in the tests if this continues.

Jack1

International Debutant
Dunno why Kohli is bothering with trying to get the 5th bowler's quota out of the way. Just keep the leggies on at both ends and bowl these ****s out in the next 10 overs. :D
I would be bowling Kuldeep and Chahal out from either end. Strange captaincy from Kohli and quite negative. Should be going in for the kill and looking for more wickets.

srbhkshk

International Captain
Morgan's only really in the side because he is the captain, Hales , Roy , Bairstow , Buttler , and possibly Stokes (he bowls anyway so..) are all better than him.

Root is England's insurance policy.

Borges

International Regular
This appears to be typical Dhoni tactics; getting three overs out of Raina for eight runs while England are still shell shocked.

garylyon

School Boy/Girl Captain
Ultra ****** defensive from Stokes. 14 from 41 balls! I understand that the team is under pressure and he's trying to build an innings but if he gets out now (and he's really looking like it) he'd end up looking like a total idiot.

Well, we did slaughter India for not picking Kuldeep in the t20

Still lost the game though

Jack1

International Debutant
Honestly have no clue why Kuldeep got taken off. Garbage captaincy tbh. Sneaking in overs from the 5th bwowler is no excuse and an awful idea compared to keeping him on.

Jack1

International Debutant
Ultra ****** defensive from Stokes. 14 from 41 balls! I understand that the team is under pressure and he's trying to build an innings but if he gets out now (and he's really looking like it) he'd end up looking like a total idiot.

Still lost the game though
India won , they didn’t lose. They would have won by more if they picked their best side. The fact they won didn’t justify dropping him.

The innings from Stokes is ok. Needed a rebuild after four quick wickets. The fact is without Hales (and woakes) England are a batter short and reliant on Stokes , Buttler and Moeen now to get the majority of the runs. We don’t want Willey walking in until 40 overs or after. We need him in to deal with Kuldeep too.

Last edited:

Jack1

International Debutant
England top order gone. 3 wickets in two overs. Kuldeep might win us a test series in England if we're not too dumb to pick him.
For some reason I thought you were supporting England with that name and your posts. You are supporting India?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gitanshu: "All the discussion about Kuldeep in the test team. I feel he would make the cut. The more complex piece is who among Pandya, Ashwin and Jadeja will get into the playing 11. Ashwin for me is a more reliable option however Jadeja has done well too in England."
Apparently averaging 22 with the bat and 46 with the ball means you've done well

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jaddu's 50 at Lord's in that Ishant bouncer game was quite valuable.