• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of England 2018

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
It's embarrassing for sky to have Harbhajan commentating. He can barely speak english, mumbles his words, and is a cheerleader for india.

Burner

International Regular
Really garbage shot that from Roy. That's the problem with Roy. He's a great talent, but does play some dumb shots. A decent start at least by the openers, can't complain too much. All eyes on Bairstow really, he's our key player. Root will be a looking for a run a ball 50 I'd imagine. Roy is better off just slogging instead of reverse sweeping considering his skill set.
Its not that he plays dumb shots, its that he really cant play spin.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
First time I watched him was during under 19 WC. I remember was quite impressed by him, Rabada and Zampa..

garylyon

School Boy/Girl Captain
England top order gone. 3 wickets in two overs. Kuldeep might win us a test series in England if we're not too dumb to pick him.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Kuldeep, what a class act. Root couldn't pick it at all
England haven't got a clue against him, have they.

Makes a rare change to see someone bowing left hand wrist spin nowadays. I'm struggling to remember another in recent times.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
**** Joe I've just been talking you up as a limited-overs cricketer

Great passage of play though. Sink the teeth in boyos.

Daemon

England haven't got a clue against him, have they.

Makes a rare change to see someone bowing left hand wrist spin nowadays. I'm struggling to remember another in recent times.
Shamsi's playing in SL aws

vcs

Dunno why Kohli is bothering with trying to get the 5th bowler's quota out of the way. Just keep the leggies on at both ends and bowl these ****s out in the next 10 overs. :D

Jack1

International Debutant
Well, we did slaughter India for not picking Kuldeep in the t20. England really don’t have a clue against him

I missed the wickets apart from the first, had to go out.

I presumed we had blown up to spin. I do think dropping a player in the form Hales was in, with his stats against Aus and Scotland, only heaps pressure on the batting line up. Especially Root and Morgan who are short on runs.

England are going to struggle to get 300 from here, let alone 350! And it looks a great batting deck and fast outfield !

Jack1

International Debutant
**** Joe I've just been talking you up as a limited-overs cricketer

Great passage of play though. Sink the teeth in boyos.
He’s really badly out of nick. I think dropping Hales won’t have been good for him, as hales has made a lot of runs. That’s why I would have hoping to see a seamer dropped and them both in the side (hales was dropped before he was injured ). Can’t have be good for Root and Morgan mentally to see Hales dropped. As mentioned Hales has been averaging over 50 in last 6 Odis at over a run a ball.