• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** County Cricket 2018

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
Crazy rounds of cricket. Most of the score cards read similar, teams being skittled - Durham being extra skittled. Usually somebody getting a five-for.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Durham :laugh:
Lancashire :laugh::laugh:

The Yorkshire card looks normal today, bizarre start to the season.

Though totally unrelated my bowls season started this week and may as well have been a ploughed field Tuesday but was a smooth carpet tonight in comparison. Same green but able to cut the bugger better after the sun. I pity groundsman after March we had.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Amazing, all the batsman are spilling the spaghetti yet Glamorgan almost have a 50 run opening stand and Ishant has 33 not out.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Durham just missing the innings defeat here.

Whatever Leicestershire are doing, I suggest they stop doing it. Ishant 52* so far.

SeamUp

International Coach
Derbyshire might have a bowling attack to cause a few shocks.

From a SA perspective very pleasedfor Olivier 14 4-26 and I read an article recently where his time in County cricket will be vital for him to work on his consistency. Also said he was the 26th Saffer to player for Derbys.

Saw some footage of Josh Tongue. Doesn't quite get me excited.

Jack1

International Debutant
Porter must be close to an England call up now?

What about Hildreth? Considering England's struggles with the bat as of late why has Hildreth never got a game for England in test cricket?

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
Porter must be close to an England call up now?

What about Hildreth? Considering England's struggles with the bat as of late why has Hildreth never got a game for England in test cricket?
Same reason Trego hasn't. The selectors are idiots.