• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** County Cricket 2018

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
Doesn’t mean he can bowl though. He’s never looked like a Test or international bowler. What relevance is Moeen Ali to anything?
I was under the impression you were a fan of his bowling, deeming him England's frontline spinner? You certainly snap enough if anyone dares to include a Leach, a Bess or a Crane on their hypothetical England team sheets.

The ECB are wrapping Woody in wool for the world cup.

SeamUp

International Coach
Notts will make it interesting this year with their batting line-up being really average.

But seriously Manchester...

Bijed

International Regular
Wtf at Lancs/Notts :laugh: One of my favourite scorecards for ages

Last edited:

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Someone at Worcestershire seemingly hasn't got the memo about Travis Head and his customary h4x 4th innings, the rest of his team utterly collapsed. Ah well, would remind him of home.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That's about as Travis Head as you can get.

Kent vs Gloucs is pretty 1890s too. I love it when lots of teams get skittled.

Larwood's_boots

U19 Debutant
So bbc policy, as far as I can see, is that we can only listen every other day. Anyone have a clue what’s going on with the website?

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
Definitely a seamers' round as expected. I am counting six five-fores (Gurney, Ball, Higgins, J. Harris, Stone, Hutton) and only one century (Wiese's 106).