• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** County Cricket 2018

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I do not know why I'm taking the piss actually as two days' in and my predictions are already in tatters!
Neither do I but given that Notts had a mini collapse after your last effort could you take the piss again about 10.59 am tomorrow please

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Round 1 goes to the bowlers then eh?

Bit of a pity Essex v Yorkshire got boned

Bijed

International Regular
Kyle Abbott with 51 for Hampshire. Golden duck in the first innings notwithstanding, has his batting become genuinely quite good? IIRC he averaged a shade under 30 last county championship

SeamUp

International Coach
Kyle Abbott with 51 for Hampshire. Golden duck in the first innings notwithstanding, has his batting become genuinely quite good? IIRC he averaged a shade under 30 last county championship
Always very capable. Before he got his chance for Dolphins in SA he scored runs for Somerset 2nds and then started well for the Dolphins. His batting did seem to fade (lack of 50s) but he hung around decently for a 20-30 but I guess that is international cricket.

SeamUp

International Coach
If Warwickshire get the core of Bell, Trott, Hain, Ambrose, Patel, Stone firing then they have a massive chance of promotion. Stone's got a quick 5-for first game back after his LT injury.

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
Abbot is in that Cummins, Mark Wood category of bowlers who can bat but you might not go so far as calling them an all-rounder.

S.Kennedy

If Lanky bat anywhere near how they should bat, i.e., don't get skittled again, this is an intriguingly poised match.

Borges

International Regular
Is the propah English term 'counties cricket' for what we plebians call 'county cricket'?

S.Kennedy

If Kent (three wickets in hand) get their lead to anywhere near 130ish I feel they are still in the game.

cpr

International Coach
>Be Lancashire
>Sign Keaton Jennings
>Wants to bowl more
>Still use Jordan Clark first change.

S.Kennedy

Bit of an upset if Gloucestershire win at Canterbury tomorrow, but then Kent have had some defections.

Larwood's_boots

U19 Debutant
How utterly moronic do people think I’ll look at the end of the season if right now I claim that div 2 is a toss up between Middlesex and Warwickshire?