• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** County Cricket 2018

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not that anyone will mind. Unlike any county who have the temerity to produce a wicket that takes spin before Day 4.
In fairness they can just say that the rain has meant that the wicket is not ready anyway. The ridiculousness of the championship though that most of the games are in April and September.

SeamUp

International Coach
Northants certainly escalated quickly. They were 4 down not so long ago. :laugh:

FOW

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
In fairness they can just say that the rain has meant that the wicket is not ready anyway. The ridiculousness of the championship though that most of the games are in April and September.
I know, it's nonsense isn't it. Perhaps if we actually played the sport in the summer rather than spring and autumn we might produce some cricketers deserving of the name again.

Larwood's_boots

U19 Debutant
just discovered the bbc online coverage of hampshire v worcestershire - listening all the way from perth , australia, who needs this ipl rubbish!
I'm trying to listen to Sussex vs Warwickshire here in the states but the commentary doesn't seem to working for me. Did you just open the relevant window and click the blue button? I've sent a furious email to the BBC already but any help would be appreciated :laugh:

ozryan

Cricket Spectator
I'm trying to listen to Sussex vs Warwickshire here in the states but the commentary doesn't seem to working for me. Did you just open the relevant window and click the blue button? I've sent a furious email to the BBC already but any help would be appreciated :laugh:
its not working for me either, although it was working yesterday. Hopefully the BBC get onto it:)

Larwood's_boots

U19 Debutant
its not working for me either, although it was working yesterday. Hopefully the BBC get onto it:)
The cursor doesn't even seem to recognize the blue button, glad it's not just me. Listened to a bit of every game last season and it did bring a lot of pleasure to this old ex pat

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Now we'll see if Mennie and Onions have what it takes - what a ****ing awful start to a summer so far

Larwood's_boots

U19 Debutant
So it sounds like on a day I wasn’t able to listen the Sussex bowling attack sans the great jofra is putting up a decent show against a very solid batting lineup. Glimmer of hope re the Gillespie regime or am I just getting overexcited as usual.

Larwood's_boots

U19 Debutant
So it sounds like on a day I wasn’t able to listen the Sussex bowling attack sans the great jofra is putting up a decent show against a very solid batting lineup. Glimmer of hope re the Gillespie regime or am I just getting overexcited as usual.
Stuck on the tenth wicket partnership, because of course they are...