• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa 2018

cnerd123

likes this
This post was worth a 5 point infraction apparently.

Apparently disagreeing with a mod is now unseemly here? The same guy who thinks the ICC over-polices
Man it must be really, really hard to not shitpost all the time and follow the most basic rules.

:ph34r:

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Man it must be really, really hard to not shitpost all the time and follow the most basic rules.

:ph34r:
This is bait. I dare you to do it again, I'll swear I'll join Rabada. I also cannot control myself. I'll go for the rest of the series.

Let's not add tragedy to insult, apologize.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
RANDI representation on the mod team is sad. We have Teja on one hand who does absolutely nothing and harsh on the other who tries to do everything but fails.

I understand the pressure on you two is incomparable to the pressures faced by mods from other countries but this is unacceptable.

Gnske

What is this, TMZ all of a sudden? I named no one and you both go on with this slander. No names will be named and ""no"" further offence caused to me will prompt me to reveal the secrets I hold that no one wants.

Can't wait for the next test though, Morne's 300th wicket will be a fantastic event. Sad to see him go, but SA cricket is in great hands.

SeamUp

International Coach
After the shield game on the go , if it wasn't known already - Stoinis shouldn't be catching a flight to Cape Town for his all-round longer format skills.

Gnske

Well he hasn't done much more in the Shield, and frankly I think Lehmann and co would rather gently ease sewing needles into their eyeballs than pick him.
I'm going to take a large risk for this thread and take the opposing view.

He's still in with plenty of chance, they hate him but they don't hate him that much.

Marius

International Debutant
So, if KG is out, whol will replace him?

Just bring Morkel in and leave the team as is? Or drop TDB as well and bring Morkel and Morris in?

StephenZA

So, if KG is out, whol will replace him?

Just bring Morkel in and leave the team as is? Or drop TDB as well and bring Morkel and Morris in?
I suspect they may play Morkel, but due to Morkels recent inconsistency may also play Mulder as a 4th option. Ultimately I think the reliance will be on Philander to wreck the Aussies at Newlands....