• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa 2018

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It'll really suck if he gets banned for the next game.

Anyway, Rabada should be MoTM for me. His nightwatchman runs tip the balance.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Plus he's taken 5-ers in both innings, and SA shouldn't require any heroics from AB 2nd time round.

sunilz

International Regular
Most five-fers in Tests before turning 23:
11 Harbhajan
10 Waqar Younis
09 Kapil Dev/ Salain Mushtaq/ K RABADA
08 Ian Botham

GRAB

First Class Debutant

That's why there's no doubt Smith made as big a reaction as possible to KG's contact... Soccer style-ee!

Second Spitter

State Vice-Captain
That's why there's no doubt Smith made as big a reaction as possible to KG's contact... Soccer style-ee!
I loved how El Captaino kept on marching in his direction after the finger was raised, almost baiting him to make contact. And then he sold the contact like a 12 year old girl. .