• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa 2018

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I hope Rabada becomes more obscene as the innings progresses, no point now in not doing it.

Time for a good 7 off 14 from Usman

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Usman due some runs.
Nah that's the big problem with him and why his record away from Oz is so bad. If he gets a start, bloke can hurt you but he's never really 'due', if you know what I mean. Bowlers always in with a chance.

Bijed

International Regular
I hope Rabada becomes more obscene as the innings progresses, no point now in not doing it.
If he managed to clock up several demerit points in this innings, does it just mean he'll already be on a couple when he returns from the ban (which I guess would be guaranteed in this scenario)?

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If he managed to clock up several demerit points in this innings, does it just mean he'll already be on a couple when he returns from the ban (which I guess would be guaranteed in this scenario)?
Is that the case with imminent bans? A few journos on twitter are suggesting this might come to pass.

Either way, I hope Rabada is in ignorance of that possibility.

TheJediBrah

I love that Khawaja is such a typical Aussie. Lazy ****, chilled af, basically another Mark Waugh. Goes to show that where your parents come from doesn't matter.

TheJediBrah

Faf dancing to Smitteh's tune. Hits one over the top and now fielder's back so he has another riskless easy single option.

TPC will need 200+ not out to keep Aus in this game. Needs to step up the useless kid