• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in New Zealand 2018

CM Punk

State Vice-Captain
CM punk post in 3, 2, 1
Meh, I've gotten use to seeing these kinds of performances in a decider/final. So I'm not too fussed about it.

Would be interesting to see this teams record in these matches for the last few years. I can't recall them winning too many.

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
So Munro is out early again, and Kane is having a bad summer, and the bowling is tight. Doesn't excuse Guppy's approach, another 50 (87) will mean another loss.
It’s like you’ve not watched a Guptill innings before.

Meridio

International Regular
Ugh, that's not a good dismissal. Gone back to one that's too full, and the front foot has wandered out to the leg side. Never in a position to play it.

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
Meh, I've gotten use to seeing these kinds of performances in a decider/final. So I'm not too fussed about it.

Would be interesting to see this teams record in these matches for the last few years. I can't recall them winning too many.
From Francis Payne on twitter: New Zealand will be looking to reverse their form of last 18 months losing all five series deciders (ODI/T20) plus the Tri-series final

Flem274*

123/5
our commentators are peddling some pretty weak excuses atm lol. i would have elevated latham and nicholls a spot as well but #5 is hardly throwing a guy to the wolves.

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
It's not unusual for Sky Go to be that amount of time behind satellite. One reason I'm reluctant to switch to the cheaper vodafone internet box thing, or fanpass.

Anyway, pretty shocking dismissal from Chapman ... no way he'd have the domestic record he did if that was a common occurrence from him. Wonder if he's suffering from nerves?

CM Punk

State Vice-Captain
Guptill gone?...

That's game over, man this is so disappointing. We're not even putting up a fight....

What is it with this team and series deciders....

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
From Francis Payne on twitter: New Zealand will be looking to reverse their form of last 18 months losing all five series deciders (ODI/T20) plus the Tri-series final
I knew there were a couple of deciders lost recently (e.g. India) but didn't realise there were five - that's a terrible.record.