• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in New Zealand 2018

Flem274*

123/5
quickfire poll, what's the worst of these three options?

1. Latham's 80 ball thing
2. Santner's strike rotation
3. CMpunks posting

Flem274*

123/5
Why?

I would be fine if he was more convincing but I feel we're getting nowhere with him and are wasting valuable development time before the WC.
because unlike you i recognise he's got it

if he has a string of failures, fair enough, chapman in. but he hasn't, and chapman hardly looked convincing in NZ colours. choked in the chase against england and got hit in the face by one of the very few short balls he faced.

Last edited:

CM Punk

State Vice-Captain
because unlike you i recognise he's got it
Bookmarking this and will bring it up once he's dropped after a poor WC campaign.

Chapman has shown more in a few T20s than Nicolls ever has IMO, he'd be definite improvement from Nicolls.

Last edited:

CM Punk

State Vice-Captain
why don't you show some courage and put your nuts on the line for a cricketer you rate instead of showing up to cry if NZ are behind in a game?
Our cricketers aren't that good lmao. I recognize our deficiencies and I'm not going to overrate them simply because they're Kiwis.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Santner is just an absolute liability in LO cricket with the bat. He is genuinely terrible at scoring at any rate