• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2017/18

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
bit weird to go after the bowling attack imo. to win this test india have to score 400 runs all up; if you can't do that then very few bowling attacks in history will save you.
How am I going after the bowling attack? I have been the one person talking about how good India's seam attack is even before they got 20 wickets in this match when people here not rating them. It was an observation after the Pujara dismissal and was more from the batsman's perspective. When you are facing a guy like Morkel and you see a ball rising like that, it automatically creates a lot more doubt in your mind and approach.

Spark

Global Moderator
How am I going after the bowling attack? I have been the one person talking about how good India's seam attack is even before they got 20 wickets in this match when people here not rating them. It was an observation after the Pujara dismissal and was more from the batsman's perspective. When you are facing a guy like Morkel and you see a ball rising like that, it automatically creates a lot more doubt in your mind and approach.
yeah, but india's attack hasn't lacked for anything in this match, except maybe a bit more discipline in the first innings (they got a bit lucky with some of the shots the SA middle order played when set)

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
yeah, but india's attack hasn't lacked for anything in this match, except maybe a bit more discipline in the first innings (they got a bit lucky with some of the shots the SA middle order played when set)
Yeah and you can still get 20 wickets. It was more from a batsman's perspective when facing an attack with Morkel. If Morkel was not playing this game and Steyn was fit and bowling in his place, he would still probably get Pujara out, but just not with that ball. That's a classic Morkel dismissal

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Kohli's going for those drives... the guy only knows one way to play haha