• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 3rd Test at the WACA

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I love this new meme where the helmet can't stand a hit without the neck guard flying off cinematically
Oh wow, didn't pick that one up too well. Straight on the side.

Those neck protectors seem to come off very easily.
They're meant to do that apparently.

Good in a way that he dropped his hands, that would've almost certainly gone to short leg

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Despite Cook's repeated failures wickets always seem to fall to make the maximum amount of left handerage out in the middle.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
wtf the Steve Smith merch for his Brisbane knock has already sold out? I really wanted one of the 500 000 limited copies!

morgieb

Jeez what a spell.
Yeah I've been critical of Hazlewood because he hasn't really had consistency, but he's bowled at least two very good spells so far in the game. Hopefully he can roll England when he comes back on.

Compton

International Debutant
Australia have bowled really well, on the whole. Haze back to his best.

England could really use one of ‘those’ Moeen innings because if they get rolled for not very many then you’d fancy one of Warner and Smith to make them suffer in the field for it.

Daemon

Am I crazy to say that these two might actually be the best players for England to ride out this intense period?