• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India ODIs/T20s 2017

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
John Hastings retiring from all cricket except T20s

Don't know where else to post it, pretty sad. Such an underrated player.

Daemon

Only 31, interesting choice. I suppose he wants to focus on T20 longevity, few more IPL seasons and he'll be well set up for the future, considering he went for $250k in the previous auction.

burr

State Vice-Captain
Yes, why do they need such long breaks between all the games, it's been that way throughout. Completely destroys momentum, fan interest and makes the tour appear endless. Should have all been done at the end of the test series anyway. What a tedious money grab.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Behrendorff Tye and NCN as our pace attack, is this Australia or the Perth Scorchers?

On that basis, should have tried to talk old Mitch out of international retirement, complete the set.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I think all 3 WA quicks deserve their opportunity. I know Maxwell's strike rate can change in an over or two but he is looking right off the pace so far.

vcs

Quality from Bumrah.

Australia seem to have lost the knack of accelerating in the slog overs in this series.

Daemon

Target seemed fair. 8 an over is nothing really, even considering Australia were allowed 2 overs each per bowler and could just bowl their 3 best.

Not sure why Christian bowled tbh.

srbhkshk

International Captain
How does 118/8 in 18.4 become 48 in 6 overs.

How is 6 over enough for a runchase?

This is so dumb.
The fans want a match mate. 48 seems fair-ish, obviously you are never gonna get a target which pleases everyone.