• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies Tour of the UK 2017

Stapel

International Regular
Kieran Powell is doing quite a nice job. Scoring 38 & 40*, as an opener, in a low scoring test, is simply a job well done. Just heared he hasn't scored a 50 in 27 innings. But even if he falls short of that mark tonight, he's having a good test! Any team would say yes to an opener scoring 40 in both innings, in these conditions (and arguably in most conditions). Add to that he caught Root for 1.

And I figured he could, would, and should bw dropped for this match!

hazsa19

International Regular
Wait. 18:00 is the scheduled time.
After adding 30 extra for 'always 30 extra' it's 18:30.
After adding 30 extra 'for the loss' it's 19:00
Just going from what they keep saying on the Comms. What a beauty from Jimmy. Powell played well though and has done a damn sight more than most batsmen in this match.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Shai Hope getting a hundred tomorrow would be great. One of Chase/Blackwood/Holder really needs to get a support fifty too. I've given up on Dowrich lol

turnstyle

First Class Debutant
Have they changed the rules about the light recently? I thought you came off for bad light as soon as the floodlights dominated over the natural light?