• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Dude stop this immediately. Stop attacking posters. Stop insulting posters. If you think they are wrong, then just say that and argue the points. This is the final warning.
I have argued their points. Its not hard to see what they are trying to do here. I would think that would warrant some reaction from the mods, given what this group have been upto previously.

And in case you did not notice, OS called me a liar. Which is what I was responding to.

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I have argued their points. Its not hard to see what they are trying to do here. I would think that would warrant some reaction from the mods, given what this group have been upto previously.
Are you talking about me? Or gob? I have no idea who you're targetting or why you're being so aggressive. Take a chill pill ffs India won

Gob

International Coach
Are you talking about me? Or gob? I have no idea who you're targetting or why you're being so aggressive. Take a chill pill ffs India won
Me. I have no idea what im up to and I was on the road for most of the series so barely posted. Im honestly sick of Kohli antics after every win/hundred as he is always making it him vs the world bit like KP. Also him missing out on testing wickets should be brought forward. I didn't see the Eng series but I cant recall him contributing much on low scoring games

OverratedSanity

Me. I have no idea what im up to and I was on the road for most of the series so barely posted. Im honestly sick of Kohli antics after every win/hundred as he is always making it him vs the world bit like KP. Also him missing out on testing wickets should be brought forward. I didn't see the Eng series but I cant recall him contributing much on low scoring games
Good recent example here is his second innings 81 in this match. Picth was flat initially but was really tough in the 2nd innings and he basically won the game after it looked like India might collapse and give England a chaseable target.

2nd Test: India v England at Visakhapatnam, Nov 17-21, 2016 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

Last edited:

Gob

International Coach
Good recent example here is his second innings 81 in this match. Picth was flat initially but was really tough in the 2nd innings and he basically won the game after it looked like India might collapse and give England a chaseable target.

2nd Test: India v England at Visakhapatnam, Nov 17-21, 2016 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo
Fair enough. As I said I didn't see a ball in that series but just watching him here and vs SA last year on some really turning pitches, he just didn't look like he had an answer. Might ofcourse make a double in the next test.

flibbertyjibber

Well this went downhill fast. Was always going to happen after the press conference though, just glad we have a week before the next test so everyone can either calm down or get banned.

burr

State Vice-Captain
^^Really? Bit of a one-trick pony if you ask me, constantly flash-jumping from one passage to another. Maybe that's the format of his column, but I doubt I've seen him write a normal piece anywhere.

EDIT: In reference to Kimber...
I agree with that. He also needs to learn to edit his writing, most of the pieces are unnecessarily long. Smacks of someone not self-critical enough about his work and being cricinfo I imagine there's no quality sub-editor available to apply the knife.

Zinzan

Lol this thread.

One good thing about an Indian win is we have some respite from the extreme new level Gambhring from OS & ***** (at least for a few days) #newlevelsreached.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ashwin: "I told Matt Renshaw when he was batting in the first innings that if they didn't score big, I'll have them for soup and dessert. I was very happy it happened."

The brain needs to work on his sledging game imo. That was right out of a high school playground.
Sledging was never his game when his game alone was so strong that it makes grown men cry.

Besides, violence of the spoken word is primitive.

Burgey

Yeah. Yeah but what does being the Brain actually mean in comparison to the lizards that generally make up international cricketers?
There's so many opportunities for genuinely good sledging and banter which get missed. Was very disappointed Smith didn't run with the "He wasn't out there long enough" line when Kohli's allegations were put to him in the press conference.

I do think the Aussies will use Kohli's comments to motivate them though. Like they did with ****ajan's before the first test.