• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
And on Kimber, his Sehwagology pieces are always awesome to read. Can remind you of how good cricket writing used to be. The TCM is pretty good though, it has to be said. I was a subscriber of the actual paper back cricinfo magazine back in the day. The newspaper shop near my house would order the 1 copy just for me. Good times.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
^^Really? Bit of a one-trick pony if you ask me, constantly flash-jumping from one passage to another. Maybe that's the format of his column, but I doubt I've seen him write a normal piece anywhere.

EDIT: In reference to Kimber...
Yeah it's his thing. It works fairly well though.

I much prefer it to the stale as **** 'start the report by mentioning the end of the match first, then go to the start and work yourself back to near the end of the game again' format. That's all everyone seems to do these days.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
True

Yep.

Objectively true

Again, objectively true.

I'm not seeing the "lie" hb mentioned here

:laugh: cant see it if you dont want to see it. And since when did you decide that Mumbai pitch against England was a "road"? Still cant see the "lies"??? Wonder it has to do with "compromised vision"...

OverratedSanity

:laugh: cant see it if you dont want to see it. And since when did you decide that Mumbai pitch against England was a "road"? Still cant see the "lies"??? Wonder it has to do with "compromised vision"...
I have no idea what you're on about. Not joking.

Where is the lie. Point it out. I want to laugh at Gob too.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I have no idea what you're on about. Not joking.

Where is the lie. Point it out. I want to laugh at Gob too.
No idea what the Mumbai pitch against England has anything to do with anything either.

Pressy was not pig headed - it was a great press conference, even you posted that, before you decided to "conveniently" change your tune after Gob's post.

Kohli has scored loads of runs in all conditions, not just roads - objectively true, as you like to point out

Did a lot more than bugger all in either test - captaincy was exceptional in this test, made very telling calls and bowling changes,

Best bloke over - objectively true

So go ahead, laugh.

But I am guessing from your posts so far, you have no idea what his post was about either. Sozzzzz

OverratedSanity

Those are all opinions. Not lies or facts. I agree with some of them.

And no I did not call it a great press conference. I called everything except the Smith stuff in his press conference great but that bit was indeed pigheaded and ******, albeit entertaining. That has been my position since the beginning.

Kohli WAC :laugh:

Totally unnecessary presser but he's a fantastic and entertaining heel so I'm ok with it.
I watched the entirety of Kohli's presser, not just the most controversial bits. The rest of it was genuinely excellent... the jibes at Healy and the Australians for the "head of the snake" comments were great. Not malicious or overly petty, just spicy enough. Didn't really cry about his lbw DRS which was good to see.
I think you just got caught lying hb. Oh boy.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Those are all opinions. Not lies or facts. I agree with some of them.

And no I did not call it a great press conference. I called everything except the Smith stuff in his press conference great but that bit was indeed pigheaded and ******, albeit entertaining. That has been my position since the beginning.

I think you just got caught lying hb. Oh boy.

Lol.. the readers shall judge who is lying. And you agreeing with some of them does not make it "objectively true". So stop posting ****.