• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Anyway not sure I said it before but congratulations to India on a thrilling victory.

Would be over the moon right now if I were you. At the very least you've secured the #1 ranking.

Victor Ian

International Coach
You are free to abuse Kohli but please stop the "Kholi" disease from spreading on CW.
Done! Kohli with the KO. Kohli with the Oh! That should help me avoid future errors, though we'll see how my fingers react.

Now please stop misspelling Smith. It is spelt TPC.

Hennybogan

U19 12th Man
Wade is very iffy batting as well, tough to get the combo right but worth considering Handscomb keeping, be a gamble, but you could slot Maxwell at 6 and Stoinis at 7

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Handscomb is the worst wicketkeeper I have seen keeping in an International match.

Dropping Nevill was the worst selection decision Australia took in years, or maybe decades.

anil1405

International Captain
Done! Kohli with the KO. Kohli with the Oh! That should help me avoid future errors, though we'll see how my fingers react.

It needs a universal approval from CW which has been pretty ambiguous and hesitant off late to identify the true TPC.

Victor Ian

International Coach
I've just seen Australia has a 3 match tour to England for test champions in July. Is this really a thing? Is it still on?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Stoinis has been chosen because of the Australia A tour to India in 2015. On that tour, he averaged 48 with the bat and claimed 3 wickets in two matches.

:laugh: but what about Henriques performances of the Australia tour to India in 2013? They may have well seen something in him but at the moment, this is just hilarious.

Now, lets watch him smash a 100 and grab a 5-fer next game. :(

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
You are free to abuse Kohli but please stop the "Kholi" disease from spreading on CW.

And TPC is spelt Herath.

BTW, Vic Ian, isn't Allan Broder the greatest Aussie captain ever? Like in all sports, not just cricket? Even better than Captain Cook who is the reason for all of your existence? :p

Gob

International Coach
Worst thing about India winning is having to listen to another pig headed pressy from Kohli. Cant buy a run unless its a road, did bugger all in either test but can talk ofcourse. Worst bloke ever

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Indeed. Am actually amazed Maxwell doesn't get more love from him. Actually that makes sense because Maxi actually has a decent Shield record.
I'd be surprised if Chappell even considers him a batman.

Last edited: