• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

anil1405

International Captain
Had Kohli went on to used the C word in presser then it would certainly have dominated the headlines instead of the test match itself.

Spark

Global Moderator
Had Kohli went on to used the C word in presser then it would certainly have dominated the headlines instead of the test match itself.
But he's ensured it will anyway, that's the thing. You can't so obviously imply a particular word, and then throw your hands up and pretend that isn't what you meant.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
There is absolutely no need to talk about that in the presser. Got the whole country abuzz now. Star Sports should be cutting him cheques for this :laugh:

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Kholi is like Trump in the Republican primaries baiting and goading his opponents at unprecedented levels. Could actually work in antagonising and distracting the Oz side. At the very least it's entertaining.

Spark

Global Moderator
Kholi is like Trump in the Republican primaries baiting and goading his opponents at unprecedented levels. Could actually work in antagonising and distracting the Oz side. At the very least it's entertaining.
Right, they should just ignore it.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Really the **** moment was that 4/7 collapse on Day 3. Burgey was spot on, we should have buried them then and there.
That whole hour was awful cricket. 150 lead was probably on if Australia batted sensibly, in which case India likely would've wilted. And then they wasted the new ball and gave the openers some confidence. It was that more than the Pujara/Rahane partnership that changed the game.

bigmitch

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Meanwhile.... the "Mitch Hunt" will continue here in Aus....

I have been a fan for a long time, especially in the shorter form, but I look at his Test performances and just...why? How could selectors have persisted with him for this long...then I look at the board and see Junior. We're ****ed :mellow:

Spark

Global Moderator
Ben Horne‏ @BenHorne8 41m41 minutes ago
More
Match officials say only time they are aware of Australians looking up to dressing room for guidance was Smith incident today

Again, if Kohli isn't right on this...

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Yes. That was unnecessary from Kohli. Will be interesting to hear what Smith said. Do any one have a video of that?

WindieWeathers

International Regular
So Aussies...let's be honest, you want to give Shaun Marsh a massive slap across the crops right now don't you? :ph34r:

Also for the stats enthusiasts out there. How many of the Test nations have never failed to win a test match when chasing a score below 200? There's one team I know for sure but I'm not sure if there are many others tbh.