• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Yesss Kohli yesss!! This is why I look forward to an India-Australia series. The brats and the bullies having a go at each other :laugh:

Love it

Spark

Global Moderator
He's right. Its another thing if the two teams talk and agree to do that **** before the series begins, though. Kohli bringing up Centurion, now.:lol:
Yeah, we'll have to see. He better be right, though. Otherwise he should have the book thrown at him.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Kohli: "If something is going on for three days that is not a brain fade." Says he saw it twice when Aus were fielding.
Kohli says he saw Aus players looking to the dressing room 2ce before & spoke to umps. Stopped short of using the 'c' word but it's implied.

From Melinda Farrell's twitter

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I actually hope we lose now just to see Kohli get more and more savage.

Quite a thing.

indiaholic

International Captain
Kohli: "If something is going on for three days that is not a brain fade." Says he saw it twice when Aus were fielding.
Kohli says he saw Aus players looking to the dressing room 2ce before & spoke to umps. Stopped short of using the 'c' word but it's implied.

From Melinda Farrell's twitter
Hope he serves a match ban if they can't find proof. Jfc just be gracious.

Spark

Global Moderator
And HB told me 'oh they are best of friends now because of the IPL' when I said at the start of the series how much fun it is to see two ****s go at each other
See I suspect this is actually the case.

I dunno. Something about this feels incredibly confected to me.

Spark

Global Moderator
The Aus camp shouldn't respond, obvs. Has absolutely nothing to do with what they need to worry about for the next Test.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Kohli's being quite brash for someone that's done nothing but get out, shell catches, and mis-use bowlers for the last two matches
AT least he is not looking at the change room for every DRS review to be taken or not though.. Can think for himself, that man. :p