• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

Burner

International Regular
Yeah, so watching how Smith saw the lbw, I wouldn't blame him. He was is no position to know.

adub

International Captain
Warner was pretty unlucky to go too, and had his been overturned Australia would've gone for that I suspect. So two decisions essentially.
Why I think for a start you shouldn't lose a review for an umpire's call decision. Half a mm left and Warner survives. It's fair enough to stick with the umps decision, but when it's as close to not out as that you shouldn't lose a review.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Interesting the way Handscomb is walking at Yadav. I haven't seen him do that before.

adub

International Captain
Smarsh out and Jaddu on has really slowed the tempo. That's advantage India, especially with Nostrils getting it to talk.

adub

International Captain
just as well he didn't refer that.

Like I said from the start 188 is a long way away.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I will tell you what. We have been friggin lucky this innings but we deserved it after 2 days of absolute **** going our way. **** off Smith. Go cry in the pavilion. Asking the change room about the review. SMH.

EDIT: This and the last inning I should add.

Last edited: