• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Missing?

Still think you're not getting luck India? We'd be well ahead if not for bad umpiring.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Did the ICC really think appointing only English match officials would ensure impartiality?

They hate our superior culture ffs

adub

International Captain
Is there anything in life better than Test cricket? I was unsuccessfully trying to explain to a colleague at lunch why this is so awesome.

I need to get new friends.
Sometimes *** with multiple supermodels comes close.

Stapel

International Regular
The way it works now is a bit odd. Following the same logic, it should work the other way too; if the on field decision is not out and 99% of the ball is hitting in line, the decision should be umpires call because of that 1% that isn't hitting.
What is even more odd, imho: you do not need any margin at all for impact. Unlike hitting the stumps or not, point of impact is not the result of complicated math including differential equations. It's a straight forward observaton.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That said, no Test comes down to one decision, whoever wins from here did earn it. Both sides have won their fair share of the Test.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm amazed at how unsure Smarsh was at whether it was hitting or not. His fault for not reviewing.

Australia still comfortably ahead of the game though.