• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Just got home from work..........the **** has happened here?

I'm gonna blame the Indian Gambhirers.........you deserved this session.

adub

International Captain
Runs on the board.

A couple of wickets and India's confidence goes up, Australia's go down, every big turn, or crack hit just plays on the mind,

I feel a lot more confident if we were chasing under 150. This is in the range of very tough 4 innings chases considering the pitch.

and we haven't got the 10th wicket yet.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Saha just casually defended that last delivery like Starc isn't going to get Ishant first ball next over :laugh:

cnerd123

likes this
Ravi on hindi comms

Other comm: Do you think India might be thinking that they've lost this game with that collapse, that there is no way back?
Ravi: Let me assure you they have a captain sitting there who won't let them think

harsh.ag

Ravi on hindi comms

Other comm: Do you think India might be thinking that they've lost this game with that collapse, that there is no way back?
Ravi: Let me assure you they have a captain sitting there who won't let them think

First time he's made sense tbf

Gnske

Ravi on hindi comms

So finally the malaise taking hold of Ashwin has been revealed.

cnerd123

likes this
I feel like the kid in that ad and the Australian side is that dragon and I'm waiting for someone to step up with a wire tail and defeat it

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How often does this last wicket wag these days...especially when numbers wickets 7,8 & 9 go so fast. Uncanny